Made in the Berkshires is a locally grown festival of new works including theatre, film, dance, poetry, short stories, performance, and visual art. The deadline for submissions is May 15. For submission information, please visit www.madeintheberkshires.org.
Berkshire Theatre Group is excited to announce it will begin accepting submissions beginning March 15, 2013 for the third annual Made in the Berkshires festival.
- Submitting artists must live and work at least part time in the Berkshires.
- Submissions may include short and full length plays, poetry, short stories, performance art/spoken word, film and dance.
- All written material must include artist’s name, address and contact information, including phone number. Written material must be bound with two copies submitted.
- Dance, film and visual art must include 2 CDs or 2 DVDs with the artist’s name, address and contact information, including phone number.
- No online submissions will be accepted.
- Materials will not be returned.
Mail submissions to Made in the Berkshires Submissions, 111 South St., Pittsfield, MA 01201.
The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2013.